How can you help?
There are many ways for you to help reduce cancer and its impact on American Indian families:
- Volunteer your time and talents
- Speak up as an advocate
- Partner with us on a project
- Share your story to help others
- Share your survival stories to give others hope.
- Share your stories of catching cancer early to help us promote use of screening.
- Share your stories of families who inspire all of us to do more to fight cancer so that we can put an end to this.
- Donate to the American Indian Cancer Foundation
- Make a gift in memory or in honor of someone you admire.
- Raise money for us with your family and friends, see (Easy Fundraising Ideas).
- Be a part of Powwow for Hope, our largest community event and fundraiser.
- Contact us for more information